Saturday 31 December 2011

2012

Hello Everybody,

So we soon step into the new year and I really gratefull for your visit in this year it means a lot for me. I hope you will be interestd in my works the next year as well.

I try to create demanding and good quality works from the beginning and this is the most important "rule" for me in the future too.
An my other aim the next year is that I can approach to the computer games developing. The drawing is, it could be traditionaly or digitaly, what I really love to do. Therefore I would like to spent more time to improve my drawing skills. The graphic design is also a most ipmortant part of my life so I creating and designing corporate identities and different kind of pictures in the future as well. I have got lots of usefull things from it.

There is no more what I could wish you the next year just that you will have a really succesful and healthy year!

Thany you so much your interesting and time.

Yours sincerely,
Imre Szabó

No comments:

Post a Comment